The rules are simple: rack up at least five squares looking at one actor’s resume. This is just a sample board, I may rearrange it in the future to make the squares consecutive for future rounds, I may change the squares, but here are three rounds for starters.
Red: Kelly Macdonald, as previously mentioned. I’m sure there are other things that could count, but for now, the five.
- Misc. cult classic: Trainspotting as Diane. I haven’t seen it, but I hear it’s a cult classic.
- (non-Deadwood) HBO series: Boardwalk Empire as Margaret Schroeder.
- Disney (etc.) animated film: Brave as Merida.
- Award winning film: No Country For Old Men as Carla Jean Moss.
- Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows, Part 2 as Helena Ravenclaw.
Yellow: Emma Thompson, who has been in a lot of things and some happened to be consecutive, so go with it even if it’s more than five and she could check off more boxes also.
- Disney (etc.) animated film: Brave as Elinor.
- Award winning film: There are a ton of them. Here.
- Harry Potter: Prisoner of Azkaban onward as Sibyl Trelawney.
- Jane Austen types: Sense and Sensibility, which she wrote as well as played Elinor Dashwood in.
- Comedies that don’t suck: Love Actually as Karen.
- Shakespeare: Much Ado About Nothing as Beatrice.
Green: Ciarán Hinds, who is also in many other things, of course.
- (non-Deadwood) HBO series: Rome, as Julius Caesar.
- Misc. comic book project: apparently he’s to be a form of Satan in Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance. Which will probably not be good, but still, comic book project.
- Musical film: The Phantom of the Opera as Firmin.
- Award winning film: Again, here.
- Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows, Part 2 as Aberforth Dumbledore.
–your fangirl heroine.