In the form of alternate lengthy film titles.
- The Least Logical Scientists Ever Take An Intergalactic Field Trip.
- Don’t Try to Fool Us By Watching Movies and Repeating After Them in Your Mirror, You’re a Cold Hearted Bastard of a Robot By the End.
- Yes, “The Scientist and His Zealot Girlfriend,” Wherein the “Scientist” Drinks a Lot and the “Zealot Girlfriend” Does Science.
- Did You Just Promise Guy Pearce a Role in Your Movie?
- Were There No Available Elderly Actors?
- Are You Sure You Weren’t All Robots, You One-Dimensonal Characters?
- It Would Be Awesome If Noomi Rapace Got to Be in an English-Speaking Movie Where She Actually Got a Well-Developed Character To Play.
- Be Careful Who You Get to Fund Your Space Expedition, They Just Might Get Their Robot to Infect Your Boyfriend With an Alien Parasite That Will Then Impregnate You and Conveniently Not Have Proper Cesarean Equipment On Board the Spaceship.
–your fangirl heroine.