Yes, indeed. Because the movie’s not quasi-trippy and ADD enough, throw some theoretical alcohol in the mix. This one’s simple; it’s more specific, and therefore more guaranteed to get you wasted. Not that I get wasted, because I never actually play the drinking games I invent with alcohol, but hey.
- Someone says “wow.” I suppose “whoa” or something could work, too.
- Wallace mentions something about being gay.
- Scott declares his intentions to fight one of the exes. Because even though you know he’s going to, he says something before each fight that’s like the big I’MMA FIGHT YOU NOW. (My favorite is to Todd: “You cocky [uhm, c--k?]! You’ll pay for your crimes against humanity!”)
- Stephen Stills repeats words. (“For the band. For the band. For the band. For the band!”)
- Ramona looks down guiltily/sadly/sheepishly/with a negative emotion on her face.
- Someone mentions something about Knives being Chinese.
- You could honestly get drunk alone on every time Kim rolls her eyes.
- And my favorite: every time a cup either gets destroyed or aids in destruction. So many people crush their cups in their hands. Or when Scott knocks over the Coke Zero tray. Or — yes. Also, like when Todd drinks out of the half-and-half cup. Or when Scott spills cocoa on his crotch. Really, any time there is a cup at all, raise yours. This one could probably also get you trashed by itself.
–your fangirl heroine.